PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Dressy His & Hers



MY OUTFIT:
Cynthia Rowley Dress (on sale!) // Alexander Wang Heels (also loving these)
Karen Walker Sunglasses // ILY Bracelet
ILY Rings // French Connection Clutch

CODY'S OUTFIT:
Jack Spade Suit Blazer // Button Up (old similar here loving mixed print of this)
Diesel Jeans (50% off) // Jack Spade Watch
Pocket Square (old similar here & loving this one)  // Ted Baker Reversible Belt
Leather Desert Boots // H&M Aviator Sunglasses
Photos by JessaKae Photography

Today I am excited to share a few pieces I found from Ebay's new designer collection. A few weeks ago I posted about my love for Cynthia Rowley. I couldn't get enough of the last dress so I had to get another piece from her collection, and this one was on sale. The material is like a stretchy wet suit so it perfectly forms to your body, but is still stretchy and breathable for comfort. I think my next wishlist items are this cute sale tee or this lightweight T-shirt Dress.

And for the hubs outfit, I have been looking for a light colored suit blazer for Cody for a couple months and fell in love with the color of this one. It's the perfect shade and has classic chambray detailing on the inside. I'm obsessed. He has already worn it like three times in the last couple weeks with jeans and his slacks. I'm surprised how much use we have already gotten out of it. I really want to get the matching pants so he has the complete suit. What color suit is your favorite for your man?

XOX,
Christine

30 comments:

  1. Love both looks!! (Y'all are SUCH a gorgeous couple btw!) Love that dress paired with those heels!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love your dress. It looks marvelous!

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are the cutest and that dress is amazing!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are so fabulous! Love your entire look! XO

    Kerri
    atrendypeace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and stylish couple, you both look outstanding!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You both look amazing! Love your dress x

    x
    www.shades-of-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yall both look great! I am in love with that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is absolutely stunning. And with the heels, this outfit is perfection.

    Style by Joules

    ReplyDelete
  9. You too are stunning. Completely perfect. This dress is stunning on you!

    http:/.www.eyelikefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great looking couple!!
    Love both of your outfits....your dress is amazing! I love it paired with those shoes!
    -Adrienne. xo

    Citizen of the World
    Citizen of the World

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both of your looks! Your dress is gorgeous!

    Haley
    haleyvalerie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great couples look! Love your dress.

    xo,
    Angie
    http://www.thefashionfuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am seriously dying over this look! The colors and wow of that dress are so pretty and I just love the shoes you paired it with! XO, D

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful couple! stunning looks!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You post the best his and her looks! Every post is picture perfect. Such a gorgeous couple!
    -Cynthia
    Blush and Tulle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fab look! Loving the dress and your hair!
    www.forthefabulux.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your dress! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. The shoes are TO DIE FOR! Absolutely gorge!

    xx Jessica
    notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This dress is stunning and I adore the heels! Your man looks so handsome too. Great looks!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm in love with this dress
    kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the dress!!! You are great looking couple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Where can I find that dress?? It's just gorgeous!!! I clicked on the link but it took me to ebay and it's sold out..

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those. Shoes.

    www.qustomquinns.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are my inspiration girl !!! =))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Hello Fashion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...