PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Shopbop Sale Buys + Cravings


Shopbop is running their Friends and Family event! 25% off all sale and full priced items. I ordered this for my Easter dress for this weekend. I love the lace and pastel color. I also got these distressed boyfriend shorts. Rag and Bone has become one of my favorite brands post pregnancy. Their denim is so comfortable. I got these white skinnnies a couple weeks ago and just ordered these boyfriend jeans. I'm loving these pink pony hair flats. This Kate Spade Camera bag I posted a couple weeks ago just came back in stock.

Below are a few more favorites I'm loving:


XOX, 
Christine


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! I'm super excited about this sale! I love Shop Bop!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! Will visit! Thank you! ;D & Looking forward to your future posts.

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Hello Fashion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...