PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Yellow Bright

In my last post  I was talking about buying clothes off season. Last year I got this J. Crew cardigan at the end of summer on clearance for like $15 (Regular $62.00). I tucked it away in my closet for spring, it was a little too bright for winter. Now spring is here, and J. Crew is selling basically the same cardigan full price (here). 

Here is my point: There is way to be a smart shopper. Buying off season is a big part of it! Sometimes you take a risk because trends change, so focus on staple items. I have always loved bright clothes so this cardigan wasn't a risk for me, I just lucked out that color is so trendy this year :) 





Cardigan: J. Crew Factory
Tank: Target
Jeans: AG Jeans
Shoes: TJ Maxx - Steve Madden
Necklaces: Long Chain-Birthday Gift
Beaded Chain- F21 (here


2 comments:

  1. Cute look. I love those nude pumps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I feel like they go with everything. They are for sure one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Hello Fashion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...